E-TRIMAS is committed to protect your privacy. Please read the Statement of Privacy to be more aware about our policy on collecting, using and disclosing any information.
USES OF INFORMATION
- We use the collected information for the following purposes; fulfilling your requests for products or services, improving our services, conducting market research and customer satisfaction surveys as well for employment applications.
- We use your information to inform you of other products or services offered by E-TRIMAS.
- We use your information to develop business relationship if you represent E-TRIMAS Partner, Clients or Vendors.
- We keep track of the pages our users visit within e-trimas.com in order to determine which of our sites and services are the most popular.
- We do not sell, rent or lease our customer lists to 3rd parties. In order to improve our services, we occasionally provide information to other companies that work with us or on our behalf.
E-TRIMAS employs certain security measures, such as encryption where appropriate. We also take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.
If you do not want share your information with us, you may choose the below;
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact and we will remove your name from the mailing list(s).
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
E-TRIMAS will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and user feedback. When we post changes to this Statement, you will see the word “updated” next to the Privacy Statement link on the front page.