- TRIMAS AUTO Established Since 1990s.
- Direct Manufacturer & Importer Price.
- More Than 10,000 Unique SKUs.
- 14 Physical Outlets In Klang Valley.
- 22 Physical Outlets across Malaysia
- States covered: KL, Selangor, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Penang, Kedah, Johor
100% ORIGINAL MAXELL BATTERIES FROM JAPAN. BEWARE OF IMITATION.
EXPIRY DATE UPDATE AS OF 10/2023
CR1216 - 12/2026
CR1220 - 12/2032
CR1616 - 12/2029
CR1620 - 12/2030
CR1632 - 12/2032
CR2016 - 12/2032
CR2025 - 12/2029
CR2032 - 12/2032
Packages includes 5pcs of batteries. MADE IN JAPAN
The coin type lithium manganese dioxide battery uses manganese dioxide (MnO2) as its positive active material, lithium (Li) as its negative active material, and an organic electrolyte.
Positive reaction MnO2+Li++e- -> MnOOLi
Negative reaction Li -> Li++e-
Total reaction MnO2+Li -> MnOOLi
Advantages of Maxell Lithium Coin Cell Batteries:
- High, 3.0V energy density. They have about twice the nominal voltage of alkaline and silver oxide button batteries.
- Stable discharge characteristics through low internal resistance and high operating voltage. Their design employs a highly conductive electrolyte, which lowers internal resistance and provides a stable operating voltage. This allows for a constant power, with little change in operating voltage over a wide wide of operating temperatures from -20C to +85C.
Superior leakage resistance and excellent storage characteristics. They employ a leak-resistant organic electrolyte, superior to other battery systems using alkaline electrolytes. The high effectiveness of the seal structure and application of sealant keep self-discharge to minimal amount of about 1% per year.
Superior high rate discharge characteristics. Optimum for memory and RTC backup displays. Long-term, stable operating voltage at low load discharge.
UL Recognized Components
What's in the box
1 card of selected size battery